Saturday, December 10, 2011

November...

November seriously flew by! What a fun and busy month!

ROCK Bowling on Veteran's Day...
We had the priviledge of attending the National Youth Workers Convention in Atlanta. It was four awesome days of jam-packed learning. We had a great time and came away feeling encouraged about our calling to youth ministry. The convention was held at a really cool hotel in downtown Atlanta. That was where we stayed. We got in late the night before the conference started and found out that they were upgrading our room to a suite. It was huge and had a beautiful view of downtown! We were so busy with the conference that we really didn't spend much time in our room but it was fun to come back late at night to a spectacular view!Thanksgiving 2011 was spent in Redding with my wonderful family! We had a great visit! I miss my family so much and the 3 days we had with them flew by. I always shed tears when we leave. It's been 3 years since I moved from Redding and I still miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment