Thursday, June 21, 2012

Missing this girl!

Get ready for a sentimental post.

Meet Ally. She is one of my best friends in the whole world and I miss her like crazy. I think about her every single day and wish we could just go out to coffee or on a walk like we used to. She is expecting a little boy in just a few weeks. I just had to post this picture because she is so beautiful and glowing! In August I get to go to Oregon and visit her and baby. I can't wait. Her pregnancy has been ridiculously hard and painful, yet she has handled it with such grace. Ally is an amazing friend and we have shared so many of life's challenges and blessings since our sophomore year of college. Her husband is also a youth pastor and she is also a full-time working lady (soon to be full-time working lady, pastor's wife, and momma....she's amazing) so we really get each other. Okay I am done being sentimental. Did I mention I can't wait to see her in August?!

No comments:

Post a Comment