Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Snapshots from Thanksgiving 2012


We had a great trip to Riverside for Thanksgiving. It's always so good to see the Ellis family. Oh how we miss them. We also got to see several of our dear friends. Unfortunately, I was having such a great time visiting with them that I forgot to snap some pictures!:( 

Those of you who follow my Instagram account have already seen these pictures of our trip. It's funny how I used to always carry my camera, but my iPhone is now my camera! 



We got to take sweet Leila on a birthday date! She is 4 now...how did that happen?!
Sweet memories at Sweet Frog:)

 We got to meet sweet Andelyn and hang out with her awesome parents!

 Uncle Ty and Leila
 Ty and Scott putting together Leila's new dollhouse. 
 Brothers laughing...

 He loves his nieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment