Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Blessed Visit!

Our friends Chad and Ally came to Riverside to visit us!! I can't even describe how excited I was for them to arrive! We have been planning on their visit since February and both Ally and I have been counting down! They arrived on Saturday evening and the first thing we did was headed to BJ'S for some pizza and pizookie! Deliciousness! On Sunday we had a bbq, laid by their hotel pool, watched fireworks, and had Cherry on Top!:) Monday was a beach day followed by dinner at Cheesecake Factory! On Tuesday I took them out to Rancho Cucamonga to shop at Victoria Gardens...they loved it! We ended Tuesday with some yummy homemade cake (recipe to come!) and good conversation. Today we enjoyed lunch with them and then had to say goodbye.:( Thankfully I got all my tears out last night and held it together today! I sure do love Chad and Ally and it's been so fun for Tyler and I to journey with them through dating, engagement, and now marriage. Ally and I talk almost every week and share our joys and our frustrations. She is an amazing encourager and a true blessing. Chad and Ally are the best couple to double date with and we have always talked about taking a big vacation together one day...hopefully that will come to be within a couple years! We enjoyed having them in town for 4 days and can't wait until we can see them again.:)




Here are some pics from their visit! I am really disappointed that I did not take more!




No comments:

Post a Comment