Monday, July 12, 2010

Photobook:)

Anyone who knows me well knows how much I love photos. I am always trying to capture what is going on in my life. Awhile back I decided I wanted to try my hand at making a Shutterfly Photobook. I am so thrilled with the end result. I started with just a small one that makes a lovely accent on our coffee table. The last few weeks we have had several friends over and they have all enjoyed flipping through our book. :) For my first book, "A Beautiful Journey," I documented the beginning of our dating journey, long distance, engagement and the beautiful day when we were finally united as husband and wife.
Here are some photos of our book!:)








I think I am hooked on making these books now! It was very easy to do and there were so many options. The one I made is quite simple compared to what I could have done! I think these books would be a great way to document vacations, special events, etc! I look forward to making more in the future!:)



2 comments:

  1. Aren't photobooks the BEST?! You know you can turn your blog into a book?! I'll tell you about it if you are interested! Such a great thing to do.

    BTW, I did a new post for you and working on a new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tawny, you can?! You need to tell me how!!!

    I am LOVING the new posts!!!!

    ReplyDelete