Monday, September 13, 2010

Phoenix!



I only snapped a couple of pictures while we are in Phoenix and here they are! Yes, Tyler and I are wearing matching retreat shirts. We took these pics at a scenic point on our drive back from Prescott to Phoenix. I really should have taken more, but we were so busy I wasn't even thinking of taking pictures. Tyler did an AWESOME job. I really believe God spoke through him at the retreat. It was awesome to hang out with young people who really want to live their lives for Christ. I got to lead a small group discussion with the girls and I was so blessed by my time with them. It was a fun weekend! I am really happy I get to tag along on these trips with Tyler!


Let me just say......PHOENIX WAS HOT! Oh my....it was scorching!

No comments:

Post a Comment