Monday, July 1, 2013

April 2013

I am officially horrible at updating our blog! It really is my hope to get better at updating, but time just seems to get away from me! Since I last updated in March I am going to do my best to update what we have been up to the last few months in the next few posts!

Tyler and I enjoyed a quiet Easter together! We are big dorks and do Easter baskets for each other...just a fun tradition! We made a huge Easter lunch and just enjoyed being together! Oh, and Tyler sent me on an Easter egg hunt in our apartment! We ended the day with homemade strawberry shortcake and Wreck it Ralph!

Tyler's Easter Basket
 Easter morning:)


At the beginning of April I had Spring Break and it could have not come at a more perfect time. By April, I am really feeling the fatigue of the school year and a break is very welcome! We decided not to go away since the next week we were traveling to Portland for a wedding and just wanted to enjoy some time at home, plus Tyler had quite a list of work things to accomplish so he needed to be in the office that week. We decided to take a quick day trip up to Leavenworth one of the days...we LOVE Leavenworth! We fit in some mini golf and had a delicious dinner at Viscontis!





During Spring Break I took some time and spruced up our patio! I love to garden and it was nice to have some extra time to plant new flowers.


 Before and After

We traveled to Portland to celebrate the wedding of our dear friends Josh and Heidi! It was a beautiful Christ-centered wedding. Our sweet friend Emelia was there too! We had a great time!





April was a lovely month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment