Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired


So, I have been sick for a month now.:( Boo. It all started at the beginning of February when I felt what I thought was a cold coming on. It quickly progressed into much more then a cold and I felt like I wanted to rip my eyes off my face. I had sinus pain and pressure that was making me miserable. I went to the doctor about a week into it, found out I had a sinus infection, left with 5 days of antibiotics and thought everything would be fine! Well, I never really felt any better while taking the antibiotics or after I finished them. Less than a week after I finished them, guess what? I felt worse than I did before! I was in denial and just praying it would go away! Nope! This past Monday I was back at the doctor.:( Another sinus/upper respiratory infection, and now 10 days of antibiotics! My ears have been hurting and the doctor said it's because there is fluid behind them. No wonder! This past week I have just been feeling so awful! I am not sleeping well, have no appetite, and just feel crummy. I am definitely ready to start feeling better! I am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment