Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jinx!

I think I jinxed myself!! A couple months ago I was telling Tyler how I was so shocked that after subbing almost all school year and tutoring I hadn't gotten sick one time. Yep, I jinxed myself! Shortly after that I came down with an AWFUL sinus infection. Three rounds of antibiotics and 6 weeks of sleepless nights later, I was finally all better. On Thursday morning, the stomach flu decided to befriend me. UGH. I really think throwing up is one of the worst feelings. I couldn't stop shaking either. It was miserable. It has been a rough few days, but I am finally feeling better. If only the body aches and fatigue would go away I think I would almost be feeling normal again. My stomach is still REALLY sensitive and my appetite hasn't decided to return yet, but I expect that to return in the next couple of days. You know I am feeling pretty yucky when even the thought of coffee or ice cream make me queasy!;) Those are my vices!

No comments:

Post a Comment