Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Two Special Ladies:)

I have always wanted a sister. I think God likes me because he has blessed me with an awesome sister-in-law! I do not really like the "in-law" part, so I just call her MY sister. When I married Tyler, I got some amazing new family members and Christina is one of them. She holds a special place in my heart and always will. She is incredibly giving, a spectacular mommy, a loving wife, a hard worker, a great baker, and like I said earlier...an awesome sister! Being away from my family and friends isn't always easy for me and Christina is always there to listen. She was there to listen when I was trying to balance 2 jobs and called her crying after a bad night at work. She is there to listen to my "highs" and "lows." She always listens and I know she always cares. She encourages me and makes me laugh! She shares my love for Disneyland and sweets! She really makes me feel like I am her sister.
Leila Kate is my adorable niece. She holds a special place in my heart too! Her smile makes me melt and I find myself just staring at her because she is just so darn cute! I cherish the time I get to spend with her and I look forward to watching her grow up! I am excited for the day when Tyler and I start our family and we can sit and watch all the cousins run around together! I love that Leila is starting to say more words now and is just fascinated with everything around her! She sure is a delight!Last Friday night Christina and I took Leila to Disneyland! We had a blast! Leila was all smiles! We had churros and ice cream (I felt my hips getting bigger by the second!). The extra calories were worth it though! Christina and I had a lot of meaningful conversation and I came home refreshed and thankful for MY sister and My niece.

Some more pics from Friday night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment