Friday, August 6, 2010

Anniversary Trip!:)


In front of the Bellagio!





At the BEAUTIFUL Conservatory in the Bellagio.





At Rainforest Cafe in the MGM!



Tyler looking so "spiritual" reading his Bible one night while he was waiting for me to get ready.:) Haha! That's my pastor husband for you!;)

Dinner at Timpano Tavern in the Venetian:)




Beautiful flowers from my Love.


We escaped away to Las Vegas for 4 days to celebrate our anniversary! It was so much fun and VERY much needed! One of the best parts of being married=vacations together! I can't wait for our next one! Can't we just get paid to vacation?!;)


Each and every day we laid by the awesome hotel pool for hours. That's the life I tell you. At night we went out for delicious dinners and took in some of the sights and sounds. The Bellagio is our favorite! One night we watched the fountain show for 2 hours! Oh, and may I just set up tent in the Bellagio conservatory? Breathtaking. We just couldn't pull ourselves away. We also got to check out the new City Center and Aria...incredible. I was giddy because Tyler took me to Serendipity for a frozen hot chocolate...pure bliss.:) I loved staying out late and sleeping in...heaven. I could so get used to vacation living!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment