Saturday, October 9, 2010

Disneyland in the Fall...

I love Disneyland at all times of the year, but Disneyland during the Fall and Winter is most definitely my favorite! Disneyland at Christmas is breathtaking! I know that sounds cheesy, but the first time Tyler took me to Disneyland at Christmastime I cried....I LOVE Christmas so I was in awe!
Tyler and I are so blessed to have season passes to Disneyland. It's nice to just drive down to Disneyland in the evenings, stay for a couple hours, and head home. On Thursday night, we did just that! After dinner we headed down to Dland for a few hours of Fall fun and of course some ice cream. Our goal was to ride the Haunted Mansion since it's all decked out for the holidays already and of course scary Space Mountain which has also been revamped for the Halloween season. So fun! We managed to ride both rides and my Fall love cup was full at the end of the night. Every time we are at Disneyland I have to have a sprinkle cone with 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream (ask Tyler about the time I cried when I didn't get to have one...I really am a kid at heart!). I was even more excited about my sprinkle cone on Thursday when I saw that it had white and orange sprinkles....even better!!:) Here are some pics from our lovely Thursday night adventure!



Just getting to Dland!


Here is my "We are gonna end up in the Mickey Penitentiary" face after Tyler picked this flower from the Disneyland garden!



Please ignore the random children in this picture. Can I just say that Tyler and I patiently waited in line to take this picture and then this mother just instructed her kids to jump in and get their picture taken...she saw us there and didn't even care. As a kindergarten teacher, I am all about not cutting in line! Rude! Okay, I am done ranting now....it's still a cute picture.:)

And of course ice cream to top off the night! Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment