Sunday, November 21, 2010

Please Pray for Aida

Hi friends and family. Just yesterday we received some very disheartening news. Many of you have read my blogs about my lovely sister in-law Christina. Christina has been an amazing blessing to me ever since I first met her and became a part of the Ellis family. I love her very much. She really is a sister to me. Yesterday, Christina and her family found out that Christina's mom Aida has stage 4 stomach cancer. We are all devastated by this news. Aida is such a sweet lady and needs all of our prayers right now. Also, please pray for her husband Phil as well as for Scott and Christina and the rest of their extended family. Scott and Christina are about to welcome a new baby to the family in just a little over a month so they have a lot on their shoulders right now; pray for peace and rest in the midst of this situation. My heart is just breaking for them. Below I am including a link for to a blog Christina started to keep everyone updated on her mom. Take a look if you have a moment. I know many of you reading this blog love me and care about the things I care about. I care so much for Christina and for her family and I thank you in advance for your prayers for Aida and her family.

Christina's blog: http://prayersforaida.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment