Friday, November 12, 2010

Pumpkin carving and Trunk N Treat












Tyler and I had the opportunity to decorate our trunk and hand out candy at the Grove's Trunk N Treat this year. We had a blast even though it was a bit chaotic! About 12,000 people attended! We were passing out candy the entire 3 hours we were there...I seriously thought I was going to have carpel tunnel after that night! Last year was the first time I had been to a Trunk N Treat and I knew I wanted to enter our trunk this year. Some of the people who enter their trunks go all out! Seriously, they must spend hundreds of dollars!


Tyler and I were proud of our pumpkins this year! We had a lot of fun carving them together. I love this family tradition we have started. We were excited to display our pumpkins in our trunk! I found my carving idea on Sunset Magazine's website and Tyler found his on another pumpkin carving website. :) At first I worried that his idea might be too scary for the little ones, but everyone loved his pumpkin! :)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, Tiff! Sounds and looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete