Monday, November 29, 2010

Thank You Carrie Johnson!












So, anyone who knows me well knows that I LOVE pictures. I always have. I love capturing memories. Our apartment is full of pictures, in fact it probably looks like we are very conceited because there are pictures of Tyler and I all over! At least we have pictures of other loved ones around too! Anyways, I have been scheming about our Christmas cards for this year the past couple months and I of course HAD to have our pictures done for them!;) I have been wanting to set up a photo shoot with the talented Carrie Johnson for awhile now, and a session for our Christmas cards seemed like the perfect time. I love how our pics turned out...Carrie did an awesome job. I would recommend her to anyone. She made us feel comfortable and really took an interest in what we wanted. I just had to share a few of my favorite shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment