Monday, May 17, 2010

A+!

Ask me what I got on the first paper I turned in for my Masters program? Okay, I will tell you!
Yes, that's right! I got an A+ on my first paper; 100%! I am pretty excited if you couldn't tell! I was definitely stressing about this first big paper for my program and was really intimidated to write it. It felt so good to see that I did well and all of my hard work paid off. It has definitely been challenging balancing school on top of everything else, but somehow I am doing it! I am already half way through this first class! I keep dreaming of how good it is going to feel to see the diploma that says I have a Masters in Education. It's going to feel so amazing. Okay, now back to studying!;)

1 comment:

  1. Great job Tiff! Keep up the good work! We're all so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete