Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Head is Spinning!

The first week and a half of my Masters class has been intense! I am trying to take everything in, but my head is a' spinning! I am trying to keep up with the reading and all of the assignments, but let me tell you it's a lot of work! Tonight I have been working on my first big paper. I am feeling very anxious about it, but I feel good that it's underway. I am learning a ton of awesome things in my class and have definitely gained some new insights.

My head really has been spinning lately. I have had so much on my mind. Honestly, sometimes I simply CAN'T think straight. I have been waking up around 4a.m. almost every night and I just lay there thinking, thinking, thinking. Tyler and I are in the midst of a lot right now: big decisions, big plans, big dreams, big hopes, big fears. I know that I am not called to live with anxiety and I am really trying to remember that. God really is on my side, he really does have a plan for my life. He is in everything. Sometimes it's just so hard to see. I am not called to worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. I feel so blessed to serve a God who will meet me right where I am at. Tyler has been worried that I have been waking up so much, so he has asked me to please wake him up when I can't sleep so he can pray for me. I have been trying to do that and it has been helping a great deal. There is power in prayer. Thank you God for an awesome Husband who prays for me.:)

Well, I guess it's back to my big paper!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment