Monday, May 17, 2010

Tea Time:)






This past Saturday I had the priviledge to attend the Women's Tea at the Grove. When my "Mother-In-Love" Leslie asked me to go along with her and my "Sister-In-Love" Christina I was very excited! I knew it would be fun to spend time with them. The three of us rarely get girl time, so it was a nice change.:) Leslie was the entertainment at the tea. For those of you haven't heard her sing, you are missing out! She did an amazing job like always! Let me just say, THE TEA WAS OVER THE TOP! Each table was "sponsored" by a lady who was in charge of decorating it. Well, the tables were beautiful! I snapped a few pictures, but let me tell you, my pictures do not even begin to capture how awesome they were. They were better decorated than tables at weddings I have been to! I had such a wonderful time at the Tea. The lady who gave the message spoke about Godly friendships. The message was really for me. This is an area that I have been reflecting about a lot lately and I was so blessed by what she had to say.



I am so blessed to be a part of the Ellis family. I get to have these two amazing women in my life. They constantly encourage me and speak truth into me. I am happy I can not only call them my family, but my friends as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment